Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Fall for Metallics
As the runways predicted, copper is the hottest metallic trend for fall. Taking inspiration from leading designers like Stella McCartney, Dolce & Gabanna, Versace and Louis Vuitton, jane iredale introduces Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a beautifully rich copper with amazing staying power and Sunbeam highlighter, a rich new metallic quad of shades ranging from pink to copper, designed to be used individually on eyes, cheeks and lips or as an all over highlighter.
Copper Liquid Eye Liner is a dramatic, chemical-free liquid liner.
• Easy to apply, non-irritating formula
• Made with highly pigmented iron oxides - no damaging chemicals
• Essential oils nourish the skin and prevent drying
• Special brush provides professional precision
• Available in four gorgeous colors
It's incredible staying-power is due to its unique formula of iron oxide coloring and essential oil preserving agents. $20.00
Sunbeam is a quartet of shimmery-pink, go-anywhere pressed powders.
• A set of four gorgeous, pink-themed shades
• Ideal for use on the eyes, cheeks and lips
• Suitable for day or evening wear
• Provides a subtle shimmer and a soft touch of color
• Apply any shade under your jane iredale lip plumper for instant lip color
The gentle, sexy shimmer in Sunbeam comes from real flakes of 24-karat gold that provide a natural and alluring glow to everything it touches! $46.00