Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ruby Red Lips.

Really, anyone can wear red! And since red is such a fashion color, even in summer, be brave and find the right shade for you.

If you have warm undertones like me, a blue red will make you look as if you’re ready for the morgue. A yellow red always looks quite good and gives me a boost for the evening. If you have cool undertones, a blue red will do the same for you.
Especially if I’m wearing black, which can make me look tired, red lips brighten my look, add a touch of drama and make my teeth look whiter.

I always put on a layer of pencil first and blot it to remove waxes. Then I use a lip brush to put on a thin layer of lip color. Blot it and add another thin layer. You’ll be amazed how a lip brush helps the color to stay on because it gets into the tiny crevices in the lips. I usually put a dot of clear gloss in the middle of my lower lip and then I feel like a real femme fatal. Somehow it also boosts my confidence.

We have warm reds in Nicole, Holly and a beautiful cool red in Carrie. For cool reds, try Diana, Rachel or Luara.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love your lip gloss shades! And you're right about a red shade of lip color, you can never go wrong with red. Thanks!